Saturday 24 January 2009

I'll popshow you mine if you popshow me yours

I'm going to miss organising gigs so, so much after May. It's a massive, massive stress of course, but I completely love it. But it seems Jaynie and Richard at Don't Start Feeling all "Romantic" are starting to put shows on in Nottingham again, so all is not lost.

The April and May gigs are coming together nicely, now. Red Shoe Diaries will be supporting Northern Portrait in May, and the venue is booked for The Motifs and The Crayon Fields is April. All I need now is a band with a drum kit and bass amp to play with them. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were just taking a break, not giving up gig promoting for good! If you love putting on gigs (and I've certainly seen the effusiveness you have for it over the years, grumpypants), then there really should be no reason for you to stop completely. I'd be very sad to not hear about what you are up to in ye olde Nottingham.